HP 270-2E 0 FOOV-S
We have added this product to your Wishlist!
To save your wishlist so you can view and add to it on future visits, enter your email address below and we'll email you a login link.
Your Wishlist has been saved!
Sorry, we couldn't save your Wishlist. Please try again and contact us if you still encounter problems.
Bosch Bosch Compress 3000 Heat Pump HP 270-2E 0 FOOV-SDescription Bosch European made heat pump. Suitable for 1-4 people. Operates down to -7°C. Has in built timer to control the 'on-duty' period to work as you want it. Bosch are proud to introduce the newly updated model of the Compress 3000 hot water heat pump. Having been developed and... READ MORE
Bosch European made heat pump. Suitable for 1-4 people. Operates down to -7°C. Has in built timer to control the 'on-duty' period to work as you want it.
Bosch are proud to introduce the newly updated model of the Compress 3000 hot water heat pump. Having been developed and manufactured in Europe, the Bosch Compress 3000 hot water heat pump is now more energy efficient than ever. It uses up to 65% less energy compared to an electric storage hot water system. The Compress 3000 can now also operate down to -7°C providing you with energy efficient hot water even when it is freezing outside! The Compress 3000 also features a ‘smart controller’, which includes programming and error code functions – making it easier to use and service.
- Highly efficient heat pump – reduces energy use by up to 65%
- Eligible for generous government rebates
- Smart Controls to take advantage of:
- Higher Efficiency gain when the ambient temperatures are highest
- PV Solar energy generation systems
- Noise Reduction Mode
- Designed for easy and low-cost install and servicing
- The heat pump operates from -7°C to 40°C, delivering energy efficient hot water even in colder climates
Where Supply Only:
- This Heat Pump price is composed of Free Delivery in Perth Metro Next Business Day and a Point of Sale Discount for the Small-Scale Technology Certificates (STCs) Rebate. For same day delivery requests please add comment on checkout.
- Payment is required in full before delivery by EFT or Credit Card.
- Based on subject of transfer of STCs to Heat Pumps Perth. There is a 7 day commitment for turn around on STC allocation to Heat Pumps Perth. The system needs to be installed to AS3500 Plumbing Code of Australia and the Manufactures Specifications. See here for more details.
Using our Plumbing Team for Install:
- Price includes a Point of Sale Discount for the Small-Scale Technology Certificates (STCs) Rebate.
- Please specify on checkout if you have NO HOT WATER and we will priotise your install.
- Plumbing Price is based on replacing a typical gas or electric hot water system, in the same spot in a ground level location. See here for more details.
- Payment method by
- EFT or Credit Card - once we receive your order we take a deposit of $500 with the rest payable on day of install once installed.
- Interest Free Payment Plan within a 12 month period. Select this option at checkout and we send you a link to seek approval. Minimum monthly repayments required. Any balance outstanding at the expiry of the interest free 12 month period will be charged interest at the standard annual percentage rate, currently 19.9%. A one off Establishment Fee of $99 and a Monthly Account Service Fee of $4.95 applies. Full Terms and Conditions are available on application. Credit provided by zipMoney Pty Limited, ABN 58 164 440 993, Australian Credit Licence Number 441878.
|Product||Price ex GST||GST||Subtotal inc GST|
|Bosch HP 270-2E 0 FOOV/S||$2600.00||$260.00||$2860.00|
|Rebate Deduction (27 x STCs @$25each)||-$675.00||n/aⱽ||-$675.00|
|AVG Valve Kit||$181.82||$18.18||$200.00|
|Plumbing + Gold Customer Service||$600.00||$60.00||$660.00|
ⱽ Note regarding Rebate, GST is not applicable on Residential Installs. If purchased by a Business/Trust, and that Business/Trust is Registered for GST, then GST is applicable on the Rebate.