GAUS-250EQTB with Filter
We have added this product to your Wishlist!
To save your wishlist so you can view and add to it on future visits, enter your email address below and we'll email you a login link.
Your Wishlist has been saved!
Sorry, we couldn't save your Wishlist. Please try again and contact us if you still encounter problems.
Sanden Sanden Eco Plus Heat Pump GAUS-250EQTB with FilterDescription Suitable for 1-4 people. The all NEW version, Sanden Eco PLUS Heat Pump, has set a new benchmark previosuly set by the old model. This unit is a ground breaker in terms of efficiency, instantaneous style heating method, warranty length and its ultra quiet operation. Unlike most... READ MORE
Suitable for 1-4 people. The all NEW version, Sanden Eco PLUS Heat Pump, has set a new benchmark previosuly set by the old model. This unit is a ground breaker in terms of efficiency, instantaneous style heating method, warranty length and its ultra quiet operation.
Unlike most other hot water heat pumps, the Sanden Eco system uses a smarter split system where the heat pump unit and stainless steel tank are installed separately. This allows easy on-site handling and installation, as well as flexibility with the storage tank location. The unique technology provides ultra quiet operation (37dB) and is the only unit to heat in an instantaneous fashion. The Sanden Eco Stainless Tank comes with a market leading 15 year tank warranty. This system comes with a Filter designed for Perth Water and is a Warranty Requirement by the Manufacturer. The cartridge life is ~8 years and costs ~$150 to buy, DIY job to change. If you have a whole of house water filter, this filter can be removed from the price.
- Industry Leading energy efficiency using only 20% of the energy required by an electric storage hot water system
- Innovative Technology - upto 50% faster heat recovery than other currently available Hot Water Heat Pumps
- Perfect combination with Solar Power without addtional hardware/timers etc.
- The most STC rewards for energy efficiency, means you enjoy a greater discount on the purchase price
- Class Leading Warranties, backed by Sanden's 30+ years of operation in Australia
- Split system for flexible installs and near silent operation.
- This Heat Pump price is composed of Free Delivery in Perth Metro Next Business Day and a Point of Sale Discount for the Small-Scale Technology Certificates (STCs) Rebate. For same day delivery requests please add comment on checkout.
- Payment is required in full before delivery.
- Based on subject of transfer of STCs to Heat Pumps Perth. Where Supply Only is selected (not using the in-house Plumbing Team) there is a 7 day commitment signed for turn around on STC allocation to Heat Pumps Perth. The system needs to be installed to AS3500 Plumbing Code of Australia and the Manufactures Specifications. See here for more details.
- Where plumbing is chosen this is based on replacing a typical gas or electric hot water system, in the same spot in a ground level location. See here for more details.
|Product||Price ex GST||GST||Subtotal inc GST|
|Filter Housing and 8yr cartridge||$300.00||$30.00||$330.00|
|Rebate Deduction (33 x STCs @$25each)||-$825.00||n/aⱽ||-$825.00|
|AVG Valve Kit||$240.00||$24.00||$264.00|
|Plumbing + Gold Customer Service||$700.00||$70.00||$770.00|
ⱽ Note regarding Rebate, GST is not applicable on Residential Installs. If purchased by a Business/Trust, and that Business/Trust is Registered for GST, then GST is applicable on the Rebate.