We have added this product to your Wishlist!
To save your wishlist so you can view and add to it on future visits, enter your email address below and we'll email you a login link.
Your Wishlist has been saved!
Sorry, we couldn't save your Wishlist. Please try again and contact us if you still encounter problems.
Sanden Sanden Eco Plus Heat Pump HPSandenEP-250-VEDescription Suitable for 1-3 people. This model combines the Sanden Eco+ Heat Pump with an Australian made glass lined (vitreous enamel) tank fitted with a impressed current anode from Germany. This heat pump unit is a ground breaker in terms of efficiency, instantaneous style heating method,... READ MORE
Suitable for 1-3 people. This model combines the Sanden Eco+ Heat Pump with an Australian made glass lined (vitreous enamel) tank fitted with a impressed current anode from Germany. This heat pump unit is a ground breaker in terms of efficiency, instantaneous style heating method, warranty length and its ultra quiet operation. The glass lined tank has been designed specifically for the harsher water quality found in parts of Perth.
Unlike most other hot water heat pumps, the Sanden Eco system uses a smarter split system where the heat pump unit and tank are installed separately. This allows easy on-site handling and installation, as well as flexibility with the storage tank location. The unique technology provides ultra quiet operation (37dB) and is the only unit to heat in an instantaneous fashion.
- Industry Leading energy efficiency using only 20% of the energy required by an electric storage hot water system
- Innovative Technology - upto 50% faster heat recovery than other currently available Hot Water Heat Pumps
- Perfect combination with Solar Power without addtional hardware/timers etc.
- 6 year COMPREHENSIVE warranty on tank and heat pump.
- Suitable for hard or soft water areas with maintenance free impressed current anode
- Split system for flexible installs and near silent operation.
Where Supply Only:
- This Heat Pump price is composed of Free Delivery in Perth Metro Next Business Day. For same day delivery requests please add comment on checkout.
- Payment is required in full before delivery by EFT or Credit Card.
Using our Plumbing Team for Install:
- Please specify on checkout if you have NO HOT WATER and we will priotise your install.
- Plumbing Price (no electrics) is based on replacing a typical gas or electric hot water system, in the same spot in a ground level location. See here for more details.
- Payment method by
- EFT or Credit Card - once we receive your order we take a deposit of $500 with the rest payable on day of install once installed.
- Interest Free Payment Plan within a 12 month period. Select this option at checkout and we send you a link to seek approval. Minimum monthly repayments required. Any balance outstanding at the expiry of the interest free 12 month period will be charged interest at the standard annual percentage rate, currently 19.9%. A one off Establishment Fee of $99 and a Monthly Account Service Fee of $6 applies. Full Terms and Conditions are available on application. Credit provided by zipMoney Pty Limited, ABN 58 164 440 993, Australian Credit Licence Number 441878.