We have added this product to your Wishlist!
To save your wishlist so you can view and add to it on future visits, enter your email address below and we'll email you a login link.
Your Wishlist has been saved!
Sorry, we couldn't save your Wishlist. Please try again and contact us if you still encounter problems.
iHeat iStore PASHW008-180LD-NMDescription This great value heat pump, often referred to as an Air to Energy Hot Water system, and is perfectly sized for 1-2 people. Local Service & Support - A team of plumbers/electricians are available for any after sales needs here in Perth. Economical - Delivers 4 intelligent... READ MORE
This great value heat pump, often referred to as an Air to Energy Hot Water system, and is perfectly sized for 1-2 people.
Local Service & Support - A team of plumbers/electricians are available for any after sales needs here in Perth.
Economical - Delivers 4 intelligent operating modes to adapt to all situations, including a hybrid mode for when additional guests are staying over and a vacation mode for when you are away on holidays.
Optimal Design - The iStore features an external wrap around the heating coil, which provides maximum thermal energy transfer without the need for anti-corrosion connections.
Low Consumption - The iStore consumes 500W of energy per hour during the air-to-energy process, which represents 1500 to 2000 watts in total for an average heating cycle of 3-4 hours.
Money & Energy Savings - Combine your heat pump with PV for near elimination of your hot water heating bills!
Where Supply Only:
- This Heat Pump price is composed of Free Delivery in Perth Metro Next Business Day and a Point of Sale Discount for the Small-Scale Technology Certificates (STCs) Rebate. For same day delivery requests please add comment on checkout.
- Payment is required in full before delivery by EFT or Credit Card.
- Based on subject of transfer of STCs to Heat Pumps Perth. There is a 7 day commitment for turn around on STC allocation to Heat Pumps Perth. The system needs to be installed to AS3500 Plumbing Code of Australia and the Manufactures Specifications. See here for more details.
Inclusive of Install:
- Price includes a Point of Sale Discount for the Small-Scale Technology Certificates (STCs) Rebate.
- Please specify on checkout if you have NO HOT WATER and we will priotise your install.
- Plumbing Price (no electrics) is based on replacing a typical gas or electric hot water system, in the same spot in a ground level location. See here for more details.
- Payment method by EFT or Credit Card available.
|Product||Price ex GST||GST||Subtotal inc GST|
|Rebate Deduction (30 x STCs @$35each)||-$1050.00||n/aⱽ||-$1050.00|
|AVG Valve Kit||$181.82||$18.18||$200.00|
|Plumbing + Gold Customer Service||$600.00||$60.00||$660.00|
ⱽ Note regarding Rebate, GST is not applicable on Residential Installs. If purchased by a Business/Trust, and that Business/Trust is Registered for GST, then GST is applicable on the Rebate.
Tank - 5 years parts, 5 years labour
Compressor - 2 years parts, 2 years labour
Electrics - 2 years parts, 2 years labour
Warranty supplied by Manufacturer based on Domestic Hot Water Use.