We have added this product to your Wishlist!
To save your wishlist so you can view and add to it on future visits, enter your email address below and we'll email you a login link.
Your Wishlist has been saved!
Sorry, we couldn't save your Wishlist. Please try again and contact us if you still encounter problems.
Reclaim Energy CO2 Heat Pumps Made in Japan REHP-CO2-315GLDescription CO2 Heat Pumps were developed in Japan ~15 years ago. We are now proud to exclusively distribute this market leading product in WA. This heat pump has been coupled with an Australian made Glass Lined tank that has proved the test of time with our harsh WA Scheme Water. This... READ MORE
CO2 Heat Pumps were developed in Japan ~15 years ago. We are now proud to exclusively distribute this market leading product in WA. This heat pump has been coupled with an Australian made Glass Lined tank that has proved the test of time with our harsh WA Scheme Water.
This Heat Pump is like a 3 – 4 kWh battery for your home. It has been designed to integrate with your PV system (Solar Power System) to maximise your savings and take advantage of the energy you are already creating, before exporting back to the grid for little return with current feed-in tariffs.
This unit does not need a separate element to act as a boost ensuring you have hot water at the end of the day. Some other products use less input like 0.6 kW or 600 watts to heat water and because they are creating less power than a standard element it’s more likely the body of water won’t be heated in time, in this case a secondary element of between 1.7 to 2.4 kW kicks in to top up. As a result you don’t realise you are using a greater power consumption as the secondary element kicks in.
This system uses 1,000 watts or 1 kW and we know that this is enough to heat the body of water in the required time, no need for a secondary element whatsoever. The 1 kW electrical input connects to and works perfectly with nearly all PV (solar electricity systems).
- Top down Heat Pump return heating for quick water recovery
- Upto 80% savings versus an electrics hot water system....and even more when connected to PV
- CO2 refrigerant ideally suited to excel in cold weather conditions
- CO2 refrigerant naturally environmentally friendly
- High COP creating high energy from low energy input
- Whisper quiet operation level at 37 dB
- One shot boost function for unexpected demand
- PV connectable with simple push of a button
- Smart controller for easy energy optimisation at customer fingertips.
- Australian made Tank and Interface Controller
The different modes of the Smart Controller are:
- 24/7 'on-duty' operation
- (off-peak 1 per CER method): 10 pm- 7 am
- (off-peak 2 per CER method): 10 pm- 5 pm
- 10 am- 4 pm - ideal for those with solar power systems on WA 7c feed in-tariff
- timer with two zones for customized operations
Where Supply Only:
- This Heat Pump price is composed of Free Delivery in Perth Metro Next Business Day and a Point of Sale Discount for the Small-Scale Technology Certificates (STCs) Rebate. For same day delivery requests please add comment on checkout.
- Payment is required in full before delivery by EFT or Credit Card.
- Based on subject of transfer of STCs to Heat Pumps Perth. There is a 7 day commitment for turn around on STC allocation to Heat Pumps Perth. The system needs to be installed to AS3500 Plumbing Code of Australia and the Manufactures Specifications. See here for more details.
Using our Plumbing Team for Install:
- Price includes a Point of Sale Discount for the Small-Scale Technology Certificates (STCs) Rebate.
- Please specify on checkout if you have NO HOT WATER and we will priotise your install.
- Plumbing Price (no electrics) is based on replacing a typical gas or electric hot water system, in the same spot in a ground level location. See here for more details.
- Payment method by
- EFT or Credit Card - once we receive your order we take a deposit of $500 with the rest payable on day of install once installed.
- Interest Free Payment Plan within a 12 month period. Select this option at checkout and we send you a link to seek approval. Minimum monthly repayments required. Any balance outstanding at the expiry of the interest free 12 month period will be charged interest at the standard annual percentage rate, currently 19.9%. A one off Establishment Fee of $99 and a Monthly Account Service Fee of $6 applies. Full Terms and Conditions are available on application. Credit provided by zipMoney Pty Limited, ABN 58 164 440 993, Australian Credit Licence Number 441878.
|Product||Price ex GST||GST||Subtotal inc GST|
|Reclaim Energy REHP-CO2-315GL||$4200.00||$420.00||$4620.00|
|Rebate Deduction (32 x STCs @$35each)||-$1120.00||n/aⱽ||-$1120.00|
|AVG Valve Kit||$240.00||$24.00||$264.00|
|Plumbing + Gold Customer Service||$700.00||$70.00||$770.00|
ⱽ Note regarding Rebate, GST is not applicable on Residential Installs. If purchased by a Business/Trust, and that Business/Trust is Registered for GST, then GST is applicable on the Rebate.