Stiebel 14kw Heating Kit (HPA 14-S-1)
We have added this product to your Wishlist!
To save your wishlist so you can view and add to it on future visits, enter your email address below and we'll email you a login link.
Your Wishlist has been saved!
Sorry, we couldn't save your Wishlist. Please try again and contact us if you still encounter problems.
Steibel Eltron Stiebel Eltron WPL Series Stiebel 14kw Heating Kit (HPA 14-S-1)Description Enjoy comfortable warmth in your home during the chilly winter months thanks to the WPL 25 air source hydronic heat pumps from STIEBEL ELTRON. Heating your home with energy harvested from the air, hydronic heating is a cost-effective way to keep your home warm and cosy. Designed... READ MORE
Request a quote on this item.
Click on the quote request link below.
Enjoy comfortable warmth in your home during the chilly winter months thanks to the WPL 25 air source hydronic heat pumps from STIEBEL ELTRON. Heating your home with energy harvested from the air, hydronic heating is a cost-effective way to keep your home warm and cosy. Designed for outdoor installation in Australian conditions, the WPL 25 systems is a perfect start for the transition from fossil fuels to renewable energies in your home.
- Made in Germany
- Outdoor installation to harvest energy from the air and turn it into comfortable warmth in your home
- Single phase and 3 phase models available
- High efficiency due to vapour injection technology: COP of 5
- Market leading sound technology: quiet operation at 46 dB(A) from 1 m distance
- 65°C flow temperatures – suitable for radiator heating
- Designed for Australian homes
- Suited for new builds as well as renovations
- Natural defrost function for energy efficient operation even in cold climates down to -20°C
- Smart Grid and Solar PV ready
Prices for the Heat Pump and Install Kit start from $18,850. Please contact us for a full and detailed quote.
STIEBEL ELTRON’s efficient inverter technology allows the WPL 25 AC(S) to offer an exceptionally high COP of 5, while the operating sound is kept to a minimum thanks to an encapsulated refrigerant circuit and acoustically isolated compressor. Through enhanced saturated vapour injection, high flow temperatures of up to 65°C can be achieved, making the WPL 25 AC(S) the perfect heat source for in-slab and radiator heating purposes.
The WPL 25 AC(S) range is available in both single (ACS) and 3 phase (AC) variants. STIEBEL hydronic heat pumps can be used in combination with optional accessories, such as the ISG web unit which allows control of the heat pump remotely from your home network or mobile device.
STIEBEL ELTRON is a pioneer in the field of home energy management: all hydronic heat pump models can be connected to a solar PV system. Furthermore, they can be integrated into a so-called SmartGrid. Both options increase self-consumption and reduce energy bills.
- German made quality, designed for Australian conditions
- Advanced technology ensuring maximum efficiency
- Backed by leading STIEBEL ELTRON warranty and after sales support
- Compatible with optional accessories to get the most out of your product
- Flow temperatures up to 65°C can be used for in-slab and radiator hydronic heating
- Silent operation thanks to encapsulated refrigerant circuit and isolated compressor
- WPL 25 AC(S) suitable for new builds as well as retrofits
- Smart Grid ready for connection to Solar PV and energy management systems
- Available in single and 3 phase variants
- Compact mono block appliance for outdoor installation
- Options for a wall mounted and freestanding installation
- Integral anti-vibration mounts for direct connection to the heating system
- Easy access to the electrical connection panel without having to open the appliance
- Sold in perfectly matched sets with compact internal modules for straightforward and space saving installation