Stiebel 8.5kw Heating Kit (HPA 8.5-S-1)
We have added this product to your Wishlist!
To save your wishlist so you can view and add to it on future visits, enter your email address below and we'll email you a login link.
Your Wishlist has been saved!
Sorry, we couldn't save your Wishlist. Please try again and contact us if you still encounter problems.
Steibel Eltron Stiebel Eltron WPL Series Stiebel 8.5kw Heating Kit (HPA 8.5-S-1)Description The WPL 17 ACS classic air source heat pump for hydronic heating is ideal for high-performing houses with a small heating load. Hydronic heat pumps extract energy from the outdoor air and utilise it to cost-effectively heat your home. STIEBEL’s advanced inverter technology... READ MORE
Request a quote on this item.
Click on the quote request link below.
The WPL 17 ACS classic air source heat pump for hydronic heating is ideal for high-performing houses with a small heating load. Hydronic heat pumps extract energy from the outdoor air and utilise it to cost-effectively heat your home. STIEBEL’s advanced inverter technology delivers all year round exceptional efficiency. Engineered for outdoor installation, the footprint of the WPL 17 ACS classic is small, meaning it can be used where space comes at a premium
- Made in Germany
- Single phase
- Small footprint – engineered for outdoor installation
- Minimum operating sound with silent mode functionality
- Advanced inverter technology ensures high efficiency
- Suitable for passive house applications
- Ideal for high-performing houses with a small heating load
Prices for the Heat Pump and Install Kit start from $12,650. Please contact us for a full and detailed quote.
The WPL 17 ACS classic comes in a package with the hydraulic module HMS Trend. This ensures that you receive a perfectly matched kit for your home which operates smoothly. The HMS Trend module integrates various components including a circulation pump, expansion vessel, safety valve and the WPM heat pump manager.
- Perfect for high-performance homes, such as passive houses, with a small heating demand
- Offered in a perfectly matched kit including the HMS Trend hydraulic module
- Advanced inverter technology for increased energy efficiency of the hydronic heating system
- Considerably more efficient than gas boilers – keeping your heating costs to a minimum
- Low operating sound with a silent mode function
- Compact design to save outdoor space;
- Floor standing and wall mounted options
- Only requires single phase power
- Easy access to electrical connection panel without having to open the appliance
- Anti-vibration mounting bracket for easy connection to the hydronic heating system
- Heat pump kit including hydraulic module HMS Trend ensures a neat and simple installation having most of the components already integrated in the system