Thermann Hybrid 300
We have added this product to your Wishlist!
To save your wishlist so you can view and add to it on future visits, enter your email address below and we'll email you a login link.
Your Wishlist has been saved!
Sorry, we couldn't save your Wishlist. Please try again and contact us if you still encounter problems.
Steibel Eltron Other Heat Pumps Thermann Hybrid 300Description Thermann heat pump (European made by Stiebel). Suitable for 2-5 people. New model includes a maintenance free current impressed anode. Improved heat transfer jacket around the tank. Operates down to -5°C. Thermanns' latest range of hot water heat pumps, differ slightly from... READ MORE
Thermann heat pump (European made by Stiebel). Suitable for 2-5 people. New model includes a maintenance free current impressed anode. Improved heat transfer jacket around the tank. Operates down to -5°C.
Thermanns' latest range of hot water heat pumps, differ slightly from the Stiebel equivalent. The unit comes with a backup booster that is activated by pressing a boost button on the side of the unit - handy if you have guests over.
Other great new features include a maintenance free current impressed anode, active defrost for operation down to minus 5°C, the option to connect the heat pumps with solar PV systems and the ability to transport them horizontally.
- German engineered
- Designed for Australian conditions
- 17% lower heat loss due to improved tank insulation compared to the previous model
- Quiet operation with new encased compressor design
- Suitable for hard or soft water areas with maintenance free current impressed anode
- Operates down to minus 5°C, ideal for cold climates
- Unique roll bond condensor technology for optimal heat transfer
- Active defrost function maintains operation in cold climates automatically
- Single piece design for ease of installation
- Ideal to operate with solar PV system
Where Supply Only:
- This Heat Pump price is composed of Free Delivery in Perth Metro Next Business Day and a Point of Sale Discount for the Small-Scale Technology Certificates (STCs) Rebate. For same day delivery requests please add comment on checkout.
- Payment is required in full before delivery by EFT or Credit Card.
- Based on subject of transfer of STCs to Heat Pumps Perth. There is a 7 day commitment for turn around on STC allocation to Heat Pumps Perth. The system needs to be installed to AS3500 Plumbing Code of Australia and the Manufactures Specifications. See here for more details.
Inclusive of Install:
- Price includes a Point of Sale Discount for the Small-Scale Technology Certificates (STCs) Rebate.
- Please specify on checkout if you have NO HOT WATER and we will priotise your install.
- Plumbing Price (no electrics) is based on replacing a typical gas or electric hot water system, in the same spot in a ground level location. See here for more details.
- Payment method by EFT or Credit Card available.
Residential - Price Breakdown and GST:
|Product||Price ex GST||GST||Subtotal inc GST|
|Thermann Hybrid 300||$3710.00||$371.00||$4081.00|
|Rebate Deduction (28 x STCs @$35each)||-$980.00||n/aⱽ||-$980.00|
|AVG 15mm Valve Kit||$181.82||$18.18||$200.00|
|Plumbing + Gold Customer Service||$600.00||$60.00||$660.00|
ⱽ Note regarding Rebate, GST is not applicable on Residential Installs. If purchased by a Business/Trust, and that Business/Trust is Registered for GST, then GST is applicable on the Rebate.
Tank - 5 years parts, 2 years labour
Compressor - 2 years parts, 2 years labour
Electrics - 2 years parts, 2 years labour
Warranty supplied by Manufacturer based on Domestic Hot Water Use.