Heat Pumps Tamala Park
Quality brands and installation of Heat Pumps Tamala Park
Dear Tamala Park Home Owners, Hot Water Heat Pumps provide the benefits of saving money equivalent to traditional solar hot water without the need for roof thermal panels. Our range of Perth Heat Pumps also works in conjunction with solar power panels saving you even more money. Tamala Park has on average 265 days of days with Sun making Tamala Park ideal for heat pumps as they do not need direct sunlight to work.
If you have made the choice to remove your energy-hungry gas or electric system and replace this with a Heat Pump then the next stage is installation. Consider using our own Heat Pump Perth Plumbers.
How Heat Pumps Work
Think of a heat pump as a heat transporter constantly moving warm air from one place to another, to where it's needed or not needed, depending on the season. Even in air that seems too cold, heat energy is present. When it's cold outside a heat pump extracts this outside heat and transfers it inside. When it’s warm outside, it reverses directions and acts like an air conditioner, removing heat from your home.
One advantage of a heat pump is that it moves heat instead of generating heat, giving you more energy efficiency. Also, it is powered by electricity, so you can save substantially on fuel consumption. Browse our range for full pricing lists and more information on brands.
Bosch Heat Pumps - Tamala Park
Reduce energy usage in your Tamala Park home by up to 65% compared to conventional electric storage. The smart controller allows users to optimise operation. The unit is best suited for a 3-4 person household.
The Bosch Compress 3000 air-to-water heat pump water heater represents the very pinnacle of energy efficient water heating innovation.Its multiple award-winning technology uses the same principle as a refrigerator, but in reverse – extracting heat from the air, transferring it into the water.
Having been developed and manufactured in Europe, the Compress 3000 is well suited to the Australian market as it operates from -7°C to 40°C – ideal for any Australian location. That means you'll always have hot water, even if it’s below freezing outside.
Sanden Heat Pumps - Tamala Park
The Sanden Eco® Plus Hot Water Heat Pump System delivers:
- Industry leading energy efficiency - uses only 20% of the energy required by an electric storage hot water system.
- Innovative technology - up to 50% faster heat recovery than currently available hot water heat pumps.
- Industry leading quality & performance, with the highest level of STC values of currently available hot water heat pumps.
- Class leading warranties, backed by Sanden’s 35 years of operation in Australia.
As the Sanden Eco® Plus Hot Water Heat Pump System uses R744 (CO2) refrigerant technology, the amount of electrical energy required to heat the water is significantly less than that required by a conventional electric hot water system found in Tamala Park.
In fact, the Sanden Eco® Plus Hot Water Heat Pump System consumes 1kW of electricity to generate 4.5 kW of heat (COP = 5.0*), which equates to 20% of the energy used by a conventional electric system. Consequently, with the Sanden Eco Plus Hot Water Heat Pump System, you can save up to 80% of your conventional electric hot water energy costs!
Stiebel Eltron - Tamala Park
STIEBEL ELTRON's latest range of hot water heat pumps, the WWK 222|222H and WWK 302|302H, set a new benchmark for heat pumps in the Australian market. Not only are they great looking but there are many new innovations incorporated in the sophisticated design. The great new features include a maintenance free current impressed anode, active defrost for operation down to minus 5°C, the option to connect the heat pumps with solar PV systems and the ability to transport them horizontally.
- German engineered
- Designed for Australian conditions
- 17% lower heat loss due to improved tank insulation compared to the previous model
- Quiet operation with new encased compressor design
- Suitable for hard or soft water areas with maintenance free current impressed anode
- Operates down to minus 5°C, ideal for cold climates
- Unique roll bond condensor technology for optimal heat transfer
- Active defrost function maintains operation in cold climates automatically
- Single piece design for ease of installation
- Ideal to operate with solar PV system
Quick Comparison Guide between Heat Pumps Perth Range of Heat Pumps
|Parameter||Bosch Compress 3000||Stiebel Eltron 300lit||Sanden Eco 315lit|
|STC value in Perth||27||28||33|
|Coefficient of Performance||3.3||3.6||5.0|
|Estimate Running Cost*||$396||$370||$241|
|Country of Origin||Portugal||Slovakia||Japan (with Australian Tank)|
|Tank Material||Glass Lined||Glass Lined||Marine Grade Stainless Steel|
|Protection Mechanism||Sacrificial Anode (replacement advised every 4-5yrs)||Maintenance free current impressed anode||If supplying with Mains Perth Water the Filter Option is needed. This is changed every ~8yrs|
|HP Temperature Range ⁰C||-7 to +40||-5 to +42||-10 to +43|
|Operating Noise Level||43||45||37|
|~HP Power Consumption, Watts||600||550||1000|
|Booster size, Watts||
1650. Activated manually or via settings.
|Not supplied with this model||Not supplied/needed|
* Based on drawing from grid on the A1 Perth Tariff at 25.7029cents. All systems are measured for performance against AS4234 Heated Water Systems - Calculation of Energy Consumption. This creates a % saving of energy versus an electric hot water system. This calculation is used to measure the Small-scale Technology Certificates (STCs), the higher the savings, the greater the number of certificates created. For 3-4 person usage in Perth (zone 3) based on the 2008 calculation methodology
Local Tamala Park Businesses we like to Support
- Leaking Taps Plumber Tamala Park
- Tamala Park Security Roller Classic Shutters
- Office Hot Water Boilers Tamala Park
- Home Renovations Tamala Park
- Carpentry Tamala Park
- Tamala Park Custom Home Builder
- Tamala Park CCTV, Alarm and Access Control Experts
- Tamala Park Data Recovery Experts