What makes Heat Pumps Perth' Plumbers so Good!
We are Experts and Specialists in Heat Pumps and employ our own plumbers. Our Teams install heat pumps every day all around Perth Metro. We are also Approved Service Agents for most Manufacturers. But why use us to plumb the system in?
- If we plumb it in, we provide an After Sales Support Line for 'NO hot water' situations or product issues. In circumstances such as these, you'll know that you only have to call one number for a solution; no phoning around for service.
- We take away you old hot water system.
- We do not use apprentices to cheapen the install - only fully qualified plumbers and gasfitters are used.
- We have the correct hardware to transport the unit to your house and expensive trollies to safely move the system around your house.
- Our Market Research suggests we are 20-40% cheaper than other companies when comparing apples with apples.
- If we install it, we know its installed to the highest quality standard:
|Our Installation Guarantee||How You Benefit|
|Solid and compliant tank bases||You don't want a 'Leaning Tower of Pisa' look-a-like years later|
|Condensate and Relief lines to a pit/drain||No water dripping onto tank causing early corrosion or onto pavers creating moss|
|UV resistant pipe insulation on all hot pipe work installed||Saves you money not heating the surrounding environment, now & into the future|
|We pre-install plug'n'tails to run the heat pump until your electrician arrives||Gets you back to hot water faster, making electrical work cheaper|
|We provide you with a Plumbing Certificate (costs us ~$30) and Gas Compliance Certificate (when removing a gas system)||These are our compliance/workmanship guarantees, copies of which are supplied to the regulatory bodies.|
|We setup the unit to standard settings||Saves you time reading the manual inside out|
Whats included in the standard plumbing costs?
- Plumbing the new heat pump at ground level in the same spot as the current electric or gas hot waters system
- Installing a solid and compliant base for the tank to sit on in a fairly level location. This includes using appropriate slabs and fast drying concrete
- Installing using 15mm copper and UV rated insulation to match
- Installing a 'pit' and supplying hoses/copper for the relief/condensate lines
- Handling of all paperwork needed for the Rebate claim
- and YES, we do the non-trademan like thing and take away the rubbish PLUS clean up after ourselves.
Can your Plumbers do any additional Plumbing or Gas Work for us?
Absolutely. Just provide what you would like in the comments section at checkout. We can advise prior an estimated cost. These will be confirmed when on site prior to the extra work being done. Typical requests are:
- removing a Roof Solar Hot Water System
- moving the hot water system location
- repairing leaking taps
- replacing a toilet/cistern
- capping a gas line/meter
- repairing underground water leaks.
My mate is a plumber, can I use him?
Sure you can, but ask how many of these branded heat pumps they have installed before. It's a known fact that when you are presented with something different to work with you are more cautious (slower) and need to read instructions (hopefully!). And all this comes at a cost.
Also ask your mate if our price seems fair for the inclusions we offer.
Note - when using your own plumber the Government needs certain documents to verify the install as part of the Rebate. These documents need to be returned within 7 days of Delivery:
- Plumbing Certificate (costs your plumber ~$30)
- Photo of the system installed
- Photo of the data plate on tank clearly showing the tank serial number
What about the Electrics?
Electrical work can vary from job to job - and you may not even need it. By you dealing direct you can get the right price depending on what's required. For instance if replacing a Rinnai Infinity there would already be a GPO present.......this could potentially be used for a Sanden or Stiebel Eltron Heat Pump:
|System Being Installed||Approx Power Draw||Electrical Options*|
|Bosch Compress 3000||600W + 1650W booster||Dedicated Circuit|
|Stiebel Eltron||550W||Dedicated Circuit recommended (can run from GPO)|
|Sanden Eco||1000W||Dedicated Circuit recommended (can run from GPO)|
*Potential Options only, Please seek independent electrical advise
Here's our list of Electricians that have experience working with our range of Heat Pumps:
|Company Name and Contact Number||Area Covered|
|PPE Electrical, Paul 0414 799 047||Perth CBD, SW Perth, NW Perth, NE Perth|
|Live N Up Electrical, Travis 0419 933 715||SE Perth, Kalamunda, Serpentine-Jarrahdale|
|Blue Knight Electrical, Shayne 0406 965 129||Mandurah|
|G-Force Electrical, Greg 0416 096 937||Mundaring|
|AnyType Electrical, John 0429 600 166||Rockingham|